Lesson prices are as follows:
If you board at Platinum Farms. You are required to commit to a minimum of 4 lessons or training rides per month to board at Platinum Farms.
1) 12 or more lessons and/or training rides per month: $55 each: $660/mo.
2) 8 - 11 lessons and/or training rides per month: $60 each: $480/mo.
3) 4 - 7 lessons and/or training rides per month: $65 each: $260/mo.
4) Horses in full training (4 -5 rides/week, no lessons): $50 each
5) retired horses: $65 per week which includes one session per week of grooming and either hand walking or riding/lunging (whatever is the norm protocol for that horse). If owner chooses, a retired horse can have more sessions at the same prices as the packages.
6) laid up horses: the same charge per week as a horse in training. Number of times per week decided by owner. These sessions will include whatever the horse’s protocol is (hand walking or riding). Also includes grooming.
** If your horse is laid up, you can trade the sessions for a lesson on another horse if one is available
* If you miss lessons on any given week, they will be replaced by a training ride the week they are missed. If you want to “bank” your missed lessons, you can make them up but they must be made up within the month they are charged
** If you give less than 24 hrs. notice for a canceled lesson, you will still be charged for that lesson unless a substitute rider can be found to fill your spot. Please TEXT to cancel lessons.
Trailer In Lessons (these prices include trailer in fees):
45 min. dressage lesson $75
Group show jump or xc lesson (2-4 people): $65
45 min. - 1 hr. Training Ride (you tack up): $65
*If you take a lesson on a P.F. horse (not your own), the fee is $75 per lesson.
* all lessons are taught by Rochelle Costanza who is an USEA ICP level III and BHSAI certified instructor and has competed to the FEI 3 star (formerly 2 star) level*
Fees for Riding your horse at a show:
Full Horse Trail (3 phases): $100
Combined Test/schooling shows: $40 per phase
Fees for Coaching riders at a show:
dressage: $1.00 per minute ($20 for 20 minutes, $30 for 30 minutes, etc)
xc warm up (assuming it is separate from show jump warm up): $25
xc course walk $35
Both xc course walk and warm up: $50 (savings of $10)
Show Jump warm up: $25
Show Jump course walk: $20
Both Show Jump course walk and warm up: $35 (savings of $10)